1650 W. Foster Ave.
Chicago IL 60640
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Closed Friday.
Ebenezer is located in the vibrant Andersonville area of Chicago’s north side.
- Parking is available on the streets surrounding the church (which is generally available)
- You can arrive by CTA bus (the #92 and #50 stop directly in front of the church, and the #22 Clark bus stops 2 blocks away at Foster and Clark)
- The #92 Bus also connects to the CTA Red Line “L” at Berwyn
- The #50 Bus also connects to the CTA Brown Line “L” at Damon.
- Bike Racks are available for your convenience along Foster Ave.
- Limited parking for vehicles displaying a handicap tag is available along Paulina St. on Sunday Mornings.
Our Sanctuary, Dining Room, and Adult Education spaces are accessible by lift or ramp for persons with limited mobility or who use wheelchairs; restrooms are also available. Other areas of our building do not have the same level of accessibility, please contact the church if you have questions.