Ebenezer Endowment Grant Program
The Ebenezer Endowment Committee is pleased to invite applications for this year’s grants to support ministry and social justice work in the Ebenezer congregation and broader community. Past grants have supported projects which include:
- The ELCA Youth Gathering in Detroit.
- Tutoring program activities.
- Core Ebenezer programs through the Enrichment Fund.
- Ebenezer’s Social Justice and Property Committee’s mission.
- Community programs – including CARE FOR REAL Night Ministry, Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries, Lawrence Hall Youth Services, Institute of Cultural Affairs, Howard Brown Health Center, and Jane Addams Senior Caucus.
We encourage all Ebenezer Committees to review their mission and objectives to see if an Endowment Grant might help support a project that might otherwise have to be delayed or dropped.
Application forms are available in the Church office and here:
When complete and signed, please mail to:
Ebenezer Lutheran Church
Attn: Endowment Committee
1650 West Foster Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60640
If you use the electronic version, please send as an attachment to:
email@example.com (Subject: Endowment grant application)
The application deadline for 2016 grants is November 15, 2016.
Give to the Endowment
You can make a gift to the endowment by check at any time, or designate an endowment gift using the “give online” button below.
If you’d like to make a gift of stock, please follow theses instructions: